The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is the largest Nutrition School in the world.
Founded in 1992 by Joshua Rosenthal, today there are over 100,000 IIN students and graduates from 150 countries worldwide. IIN teaches its students the unique principle that food is medicine and when the body is given a chance, it can heal itself.
As an IIN graduate I am committed to the following core values:
- Be a source of positive change
- Do what you love and love what you do
- Set an example of self-development and growth
- Live each day with the freedom to choose what’s right for you
- Support each other in the global shift to better health
- Embrace learning and new ways to do things
- Create balance in all areas of life
- Simplify everything